Enjoy a dinner at Firehouse Subs (or take it to go) and help support the Legend Titan Band Monday April 15th from 4:30pm – 8pm!! Bring in the flyer (click and print) to Firehouse Subs (11280 S Twenty Mile Rd) near Target and your order will help bring in 15% to benefit the Legend Band!
Please check back to this post for additional bio’s
Lynelle Duncan – President Nominee
LDuncan – 2019-2020 President Board Biography
Patsy Stewart – Vice-President Nominee
PStewart 2019-2020 – Vice-President Board Nominee Bio
Carol Brown – Treasure Nominee
Charlie Kirschbaum – Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, Secretary Nominee
Kari Ferguson – Assistant Treasurer Nominee
Anne Butterworth – Large Events Chair Nominee
Janel Neuenschwander – Fundraising Chair Nominee
The 2019/2020 Legend Titan Marching Band is going to Disneyland!!!
Registration is NOW OPEN for the Legend Marching Band Disneyland/Southern California Trip: March 12-16, 2020
This is the online link for those who wish to register to participate in the March 2020 Southern California tour:
The Titan Marching Band will have the opportunity to:
* march down Main Street in Disneyland
* experience a special behind-the-scenes workshop which includes working with TOP Disney Music Conductors
* experience an awesome whale and dolphin watching cruise
* spend an amazing day at Universal Studios
The total inclusive trip cost per person is: $1,999.00 (student quad occupancy room)
The cost includes:
* Air Fare
* Hotel – student quad occupancy room
* All trip meals
* whale watching tour
* Disney/Universal Studios admission
**Registration, deposit, monthly payments, itinerary, and terms and conditions of this tour will all be handled by Perform America. All travelers registering for the trip must use the Perform America online link: https://bit.ly/2LhNxoA
The first payment is due on or before February 12, 2019. Registration is now live, and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Individuals must go through all the steps online before they are fully registered for the trip.
Registration for students participating in the 2019-2020 Legend Marching Band is now open. Parents, please fill out the following link to register your student: https://goo.gl/forms/Qy4k4unh7V83Wfxi2
Please be sure to keep checking the band calendar for camp dates, rehearsals, activities, and competitions. New dates are being added often.
Attention Band Directors: Registration for the 2019 Legend Marching Festival is now open. This will be the 10th year for our festival which will be taking place on Saturday, October 5, 2019. This festival fills quickly, so be sure to register your marching band today!!! For more information or to register — please visit the following google form registration link:
and be sure to visit our festival website: http://www.legendmarchingfestival.com
Enjoy a dinner at Firehouse Subs (or take it to go) and help support the Legend Titan Band Monday November 12th from 11am – 8pm!! Bring in the flyer (click and print) to Firehouse Subs (11280 S Twenty Mile Rd) near Target and your order will help bring in 20% to benefit the Legend Band!
See you there!!
**IMPORTANT** 2018-2019 Continental League Honor Music Festival Registration and Information:
The Continental League Honor Music Festival combines students from 12 high schools in the South Denver metro area to showcase their musical talents. Students from band, symphony orchestra and choir rehearse with top-tier conductors in preparation for a culminating performance at Boettcher Hall in Denver every January.
The audition date for ALL Winds, Brass, and Percussion is Thursday, Nov. 15th – 3:30pm-6:30pm at Highlands Ranch High School.
Here is the link to the Continental League Honor Music Festival website with all audition, rehearsal and performance information and requirements for band, orchestra and choir:
Continental League Honor Music Festival Information
Here is the link for all potential Continental League Honor Music Festival members to register.
2018-19 CL Honor Music Festival Registration
- All students wishing to be considered for a spot in the 2018-19 Continental League Honor Music Festival MUST complete the Google Form link PRIOR to showing up for auditions.
- There will be a $20 fee assessed for each musician participating in this event and will be collected upon the conclusion of the final performance through your Activities Director.
- A policy that will be fully enforced this year is ABSENCES & TARDIES. Any student that is not in attendance or is tardy after the downbeat has started will be AUTOMATICALLY removed from the Honor Music group for the duration of the event. NO EXCEPTIONS. Students MUST leave early enough so they arrive with plenty of time for each audition and rehearsal.
- Thursday night following the final auditions ALL acceptance/rejection emails will be sent out.
- This year alternates will be designated for each instrument to ensure replacements for someone if they are late or have a family emergency and are no longer eligible or able to participate.
Once again, here is the link for all potential Continental League Honor Music Festival members to register.
2018-19 CL Honor Music Festival Registration
Wishing all Legend musicians the best of luck with their audition!
Please see the update from AmazonSmile!
AmazonSmile is increasing the donation rate 10x from Oct 29 – Nov 2
Thanks to our customers shopping at smile.amazon.com, AmazonSmile has donated over $100 million to charities around the world! To celebrate, we’re launching our biggest bonus donation to date — 5% for 5 days. From Oct 29 – Nov 2, we’re donating 5%, ten times our usual rate, on all eligible smile.amazon.com purchases. Click here for details.
You can use the copy and banners below to spread the word.
Through Nov 2, AmazonSmile is donating 5% (ten times the usual amount) to Legend High School Band Boosters when you shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/26-3784650. #AmazonSmile #StartWithaSmile
Come join us for our next Band Fundraiser at Orange Leaf Yogurt! On Monday, October 22, 4:00PM – 8:00PM, every cup of Froyo Sold – 15% will be donated to the Legend High School Band! Visit Orange Leaf Yogurt at 11280 South Twenty Mile Road, #107 Parker, CO 80134.
* To qualify for this donation, your purchase cannot be combined with ANY other promotion, discount, coupon, etc.
Download the flyer: Orange Leaf Flier Band
What is for dinner tonight? Join families and Band members Monday, September 17th from 4pm-8pm at Artisan Pizza Co.!! Firing up Parker’s Best Made-to-Order Brick-Oven Pizza and Signature Salads
Come support LHS Band! 20% of sales will be donated back to LHS band. Bring the attached flyer or simply mention that you are with LHS when you Dine In with us, Call Ahead To-Go or Order with the Online App
and your order will be applied to this fundraiser.
Dine-in or Take your order To-Go: 12311 Pine Bluffs Way, Parker 80134
To see full menu: www.artisanpizzaco.com
Download our on-line ordering App for your pizza even faster!
check us out on: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Google/Yelp