- October 7, 2017
- EchoPark Automotive Stadium, 11901 Newlin Gulch Blvd, Parker, CO 80134
The 8th Annual Legend Marching Festival will be held on Saturday, October 7, 2017 at EchoPark Automotive Stadium, 11901 Newlin Gulch Blvd, Parker, CO 80134.
The Legend Marching Festival:
• 1A, 2A, 3A, and Open Class Event, sanctioned by the Colorado Bandmasters Association
• Preliminary and Finals Competition
• Top 1A, 2A, 3A, and Open Class Bands guaranteed a spot in Finals Competition
• Open Class is any 4A or 5A band that did not make the CBA Semi-Finals or Finals in 2016
To provide a positive environment and competitive opportunity for 1A, 2A, 3A and 4A or 5A bands that meet the Open Class designation for this CBA modified format.
Once again, we will be providing: 1.Top notch Judges (2-3 from out of state) 2.A live “After the Performance” clinician for each band to review your preliminary performance 3.Great professional facilities(fields/stands/concessions/parking facilities/warm-up areas and outstanding hospitality…) Please fill out the application link below to hold a reservation for your band. Please Note: Your band’s reservation will be time stamped, but will not be guaranteed until payment has been received. There will only be 26 preliminary spots, so get your reservation in ASAP!
Registration fee of $350.00 (made by check or money order) should be made payable to the Legend HS Band Boosters. (Sorry no School POs.) Please mail payment to:
Legend HS Band Boosters
Attn: Legend Marching Festival
PO Box 3393
Parker, CO 80134